Step 2: Follow our suggestions for a better design experience
For a better experience when editing your theme, we recommend you to complete the following steps:
- Draft a design plan for your online store. This plan should help you define the look and feel of your online store, for example: your online store's content, layout, typography, and colors.
- Add products to your online stores or import our sample products so that you can customize the product page and cart page as well as evaluating whether or not your products fit the current store's look and feel.
- Create collections, for example: New Arrivals Collection, Summer collection,... With collections prepared beforehand, you're able to edit the collection page and add products to your homepage.
- Create navigation menus that comprise pages to help your customers navigate around your online store. When it comes to editing your store's header and footer, having menus prepared helps you structure them with ease.
- Update your store's general settings, including: Timezone, Unit system and Store currency.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.